§ 4 Prices, shipping costs and delivery
(1) The prices quoted in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs are total prices and include all price components including all applicable taxes.
(2) The respective purchase price is to be paid before delivery of the product (advance payment), unless we expressly offer the purchase on account. The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button in the online shop or in the respective offer. Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims are due for payment immediately.
(3) In addition to the stated prices, shipping costs may be incurred for the delivery of products, unless the respective article is not identified as free of shipping costs. The shipping costs will be clearly indicated on the offers, in the shopping cart system and on the order overview.
(4) All offered products are, unless clearly stated otherwise in the product description, immediately ready for dispatch (delivery time: 7 to 14 days after receipt of payment).
(5) Delivery shall take place worldwide.
Every customer who is a consumer is entitled to revoke the offer and return the goods in accordance with the special revocation and return policy which is communicated to him/her on our website when placing an order.
At www.ilios-living-art.com you have 14 days from receipt of the goods to exchange or return your purchased product. Excluded from this are articles made especially for you, which were produced according to your wishes, as well as wedding rings, which were also made especially for you.
You can exchange the jewellery for a voucher or get the money back. The article must be returned to the following address in new, i.e. unworn condition in the original packaging.
ILIOS, Alexandros Pajatakis, Ag. Georgios / Pagi, 49081 Kerkyra, Greece
In case of exchange or return of the goods, you bear the shipping costs yourself. The jewelry must be sent as an insured package with tracking number. If it is a complaint, you must contact us before sending in the jewellery.
As our jewellery is handmade, we ask that you do not order more than one piece to view.
If you are unsure about the sizes, please contact us personally.
Once we have received and examined your return, we will only refund the purchase amount (excluding shipping costs).