§ 1 Validity, definitions of terms
(1) ILIOS, Uwe Alexandros Pajatakis e.K., ILIOS, Ag. Georgios Pagi, 49081 Kerkyra, Greece, GR:F (hereinafter referred to as "we" or "ILIOS") operates an online shop for goods under the website https://ilios-living-art.com. The following general terms and conditions apply to all services between us and our customers (hereinafter referred to as "customer" or "you") in the version valid at the time of the order, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
(2) "Consumer" in the sense of these terms and conditions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor his self-employed professional activity. "Entrepreneur" means a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity which, when entering into a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of its commercial or self-employed professional activity, whereby a partnership with legal capacity is a partnership which is endowed with the ability to acquire rights and incur liabilities.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contracts, storage of the text of the contract
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders placed via our online shop at https://ilios-living-art.com.
(2) Our product presentations on the Internet are non-binding and do not constitute a binding offer to conclude a contract.
(3) Upon receipt of an order in our online shop, the following provisions shall apply: The customer submits a binding contractual offer by successfully completing the order procedure provided for in our online shop. The order takes place in the following steps:
- Selection of your goods,
- Add the products by clicking on the corresponding button (e.g. "Add to shopping cart", "Add to shopping bag" or similar),
- Check the information in the shopping cart,
- Call up the order overview by clicking on the corresponding button (e.g. "Continue to checkout", "Continue to payment", "To order overview" or similar),
- Entry/checking of address and contact data, selection of payment method, confirmation of GTC and revocation instructions,
- Complete the order by clicking the "Buy now" button. This represents your binding order.
- The contract is concluded when you receive an order confirmation from us within three working days to the e-mail address provided.
(4) In the case of the conclusion of a contract, the contract is concluded with ILIOS, Uwe Alexandros Pajatakis e.K., ILIOS, Ag. Georgios Pagi, 49081 Kerkyra, Greece, GR:F.
(5) Before ordering, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser's print function. The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract, in particular the order data, the general terms and conditions and the revocation instructions, is carried out by e-mail after the order has been placed by you, partly automatically. We do not save the text of the contract after conclusion of the contract.
(6) Input errors can be corrected using the usual keyboard, mouse and browser functions (e.g. "Back button" of the browser). You can also be corrected by canceling the order process prematurely, closing the browser window and repeating the process.
(7) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract shall be partially automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have provided us with is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, that SPAM filters do not prevent it.
§ 3 Subject matter of the contract and essential characteristics of the products
(1) Our online shop is subject of the contract:
- The sale of goods. You can take the concrete offered goods from our article sides.
2. The essential characteristics of the product shall be found in the description of the article.
(3) For the sale of digital products, the restrictions apparent from the product description or otherwise resulting from the circumstances apply, in particular to hardware and/or software requirements for the target environment. Unless expressly agreed otherwise, the subject of the contract is only the private and commercial use of the products without the right to resell or sub-license.
§ 4 Prices, shipping costs and delivery
(1) The prices quoted in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs are total prices and include all price components including all applicable taxes.
(2) The respective purchase price is to be paid before delivery of the product (advance payment), unless we expressly offer the purchase on account. The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button in the online shop or in the respective offer. Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims are due for payment immediately.
(3) In addition to the stated prices, shipping costs may be incurred for the delivery of products, unless the respective article is not identified as free of shipping costs. The shipping costs will be clearly indicated on the offers, in the shopping cart system and on the order overview.
(4) All offered products are ready for dispatch immediately (delivery time: 7 to 14 days after receipt of payment), unless clearly stated otherwise in the product description.
(5) Delivery shall take place worldwide.
§ 5 Right of retention, reservation of title
(1) You may only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods shall remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 6 Right of revocation
As a consumer you have a right of withdrawal. This is based on our
Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly neither be attributed to his commercial nor his self-employed professional activity.)
right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day,
- where you, or a third party other than the carrier designated by you, have taken possession of the goods, if you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and the order is or will be delivered in a uniform manner, or
- where you or a third party other than the carrier designated by you have taken or have taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately, or
- where you or a third party other than the carrier designated by you has taken or has taken possession of the last partial consignment or piece, if you have ordered goods delivered in several partial consignments or pieces, or
- where you or a third party other than the carrier designated by you have taken possession of the first goods, provided that you have entered into a contract for the regular delivery of goods over a fixed period of time.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (ILIOS, e.K. Uwe Alexandros Pajatakis, Ag. Georgios, Pagi., 49081 Kerkyra, GR:F, telephone number: +30 26630 96043, e-mail address: email@example.com) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, e-mail). You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we received notice of your revocation of this Agreement for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than additional charges arising from your choice of a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us). For this refund we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund.
We may refuse to refund until we have received the Goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have returned the Goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days of the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract at the latest. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. The costs are estimated at a maximum of about €10.00.
They shall be liable for any loss in value of the goods only if such loss in value is due to handling of the goods which is not necessary for the examination of their nature, properties and operation
§ 7 Liability
(1) Subject to the following exceptions, our liability for contractual breaches of duty and tort shall be limited to intent or gross negligence.
(2) In the event of slight negligence, we shall have unlimited liability in the event of injury to life, limb or health or in the event of breach of a material contractual obligation. If we are in default of performance due to slight negligence, if performance has become impossible or if we have breached a material contractual obligation, liability for material damage and financial loss resulting therefrom shall be limited to the foreseeable damage typical for the contract. An essential contractual obligation is one whose fulfilment makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place, whose breach endangers the achievement of the purpose of the contract and on whose observance you may regularly rely. This includes in particular our obligation to take action and to perform the contractually owed service described in § 3.
§ 8 Contract language
Only German is available as the contract language.
§ 9 Warranty
(1) The warranty shall be governed by the statutory provisions.
(2) The warranty period for goods delivered to entrepreneurs is 12 months.
(3) As a consumer, you are requested to immediately check the items/the digital goods or the service provided for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage upon fulfilment of the contract and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply with this, this of course has no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
§ 10 Final provisions
(1) German law shall apply. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply insofar as the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the country of the consumer's habitual residence is not thereby withdrawn (principle of favourability).
(2) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall expressly not apply.
(3) If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and the provider is the registered office of the provider.